WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Blog about my memories as I recollect them!
Enjoy and Follow

Friday, March 16, 2012

Recollections

I just thought about writing about things that happen in our life.
We will never completely understand why the things that happen to us, when they do nor why. Except that life is so full of the unknown things. We have to have complete trust in the Lord Jesus Christ in order to live through the good times as well as those bad things. Knowing that The Lord Jesus Christ died on the Cross and was raised from the dead to justify us!! That is how we can overcome so much, some of us more than others. The only way we have the strength to do this is to rely on God to oversee our lives. I will tell some of the good and some of the bad things that have happened in my life and the lives of those I love.
Be back later!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Mommy! You are the greatest Mom in the world and my best friend. Thank you for showing me God's Grace. To know I am living in His Grace gives me such peace that I never knew before.

    ReplyDelete